My main base is in the lovely town of Deal, East Kent which is in close proximity to many other towns and villages including Ash, Kingsdown, Ringwould, Sandwich, Shepherdswell, St Margaret’s and Walmer.
I am delighted to be based in the same building as the Citizens Advice Bureau in Victoria Road, Deal.
SERVICES IN DEAL
A. Divorces Not Yet Commenced
In respect of your divorce and separation, I can assist you with the following:
1. guidance on your divorce paperwork if you wish to do it yourself
2. help you to find affordable solutions to suit your budget
3. help both of you to consider how best to sort out all the practical issues
4. help you both to negotiate your property and financial matters
5. help you both with working out what is best for the children
6. point you in the direction of other appropriate professionals if necessary
B. Divorces Already Commenced or in Litigation
If you have already commenced your divorce proceedings through solicitors, the following services may help you to keep costs down:
1. assistance with completing and collating your financial information
2. assistance to both of you with negotiating your property and financial matters
3. assistance to both of you with working out what is best for the children
If it is not listed here and you need assistance, please telephone me to see whether it is a service that I can offer.
OTHER SERVICES IN DEAL
There are a range of services available in Deal to assist you with all of the practical issues facing you if you decide to separate and/or divorce. I can provide you with details of those services that I have made personal acquaintance with and am therefore satisfied that they will endeavour to provide you with an excellent service. The services include, but are not limited to: solicitors that will provide you with a fixed fee for advice when you need it; counsellors that specialise in stress associated with relationship problems; mortgage brokers; and financial planners.
The Citizens Advice Bureau can assist with a whole host of problems including: debt; housing; benefits; income; and children issues.