“There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – CS Lewis
WHY CHOOSE DIVORCE COACHING?
INTRODUCTION TO DIVORCE COACHING
There is no doubt that going through a separation or divorce is confusing and overwhelming. Very often people struggle with their identity and working out who they are at the end of the relationship.
Perhaps your children are grown up or your spouse has already moved on.
A divorce coach can help you to make sense of the world again and to find the right path through your journey.
A divorce coach is non-judgemental but strong enough to let you know if you are going down a path that may lead to costly mistakes.
With clear guidance in place, you will be in a much better position to sort out the practical and financial issues arising out of your divorce and separation, rather than lashing out in the heat of the moment.
You will feel back in control and able to deal with all of the practical issues head-on.
HOW WOULD THAT FEEL?
I am Cathy O’Mahoney, a non-practising solicitor, a professional mediator and a Divorce Consultant and Coach.
I have seen the devastation of family break-ups and, in my role as a solicitor, seen how people turn to their solicitors for emotional support as well as for legal advice. This is a very expensive strategy.
Divorce Coaching can help to sort out the wheat from the chaff and create a plan with you so that you can begin to sort out what your goals are moving on from separation. This can help you to feel less overwhelmed and begin to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
DIVORCE NICELY CAN SHOW YOU THE WAY
WHAT I CAN DO
- Help you to set realistic goals
- Help you to create a plan going through the divorce process
- Help you to navigate the process step by step and prepare for each step of the way
- Listen to your concerns in a non-judgemental, non-blaming way and guide you to move forward in a more positive way
- Help you to consider how best to sort out all of the practical issues arising out of your separation
- Point you towards other professionals as and when necessary
- Help you prepare for mediation if that is the process you are choosing with your ex
- Help you feel empowered to make your own decisions
- Help you to consider the pros and cons of all options
- Keep you on track when the going gets tough
- Guide you through the financial forms
WHAT I CAN’T DO
- Give legal advice
- Decide any outcomes for you
- Represent you in court
FIND OUT MORE
BOOK A FREE 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION BY COMPLETING THE FORM BELOW
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON